Monday, June 16, 2014

Super-Afortunado!

I would like to just take this moment to recognize how extremely lucky I am to have the host family that I have!  I was praying about it for a long time before my trip and was just thinking how much of an answer to prayer they have been.  I will admit, I am getting sooo spoiled while I'm here!  My host-mom insists on making my bed, cleaning my room and towels, doing my laundry every week, and preparing every meal for me… I knowww.. it's a rough life. haha.  It's funny that the one thing that I've complained about is that she won't let me help her do anything--I guess it's a good problem to have, but I told her I'm used to helping around the house and I don't mind it.  She still says that she loves it and "no te preocupas," (don't worry)-- because she enjoys taking care of her family.

My host-dad is just about the same!  He is always super helpful and if I ever need anything, he's right there to help with homework, or find a bus/train.

I don't know how I got so lucky, but I am really going to miss them a lot!  Okay, that is all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment